Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 3-28-10



I am so excited because I am on SPRING BREAK! I have been looking forward to no commuting, no tests, and hanging out with all my men for a few weeks. We have a whole lot of nothing planned! My kind of vacation! Well, not really. I have had a busy weekend. I did the monthly grocery shopping and got most of the rest of the garden planted. I still need to plant a few things, but it is so good to have so much done already.

I am hoping to get a lot of things made for the freezer this week. The last weeks of the school year are always crazy, so any help I can give myself I'll take! K and I bought a large electric griddle today, so my pancake and French toast making should be much faster. I can't wait to try it out!

Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit


Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather


Dinners:

Sunday- Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice


Monday- Beef Tri Tip, Loaded Mashed Potatoes, Salad

Tuesday- Tacquitos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Wednesday- Roasted Chicken, Red Potatoes, Broccoli


Thursday- Leftovers

Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday- Hamburgers, Ranch Potatoes, Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Those are the best kind of breaks...the ones where you don't have much planned! Enjoy your time off =)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!