Friday, June 25, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

This week has been fun for me because I have been sewing and baking. Anyone that knows me knows those are two of my favorite things to do! Nothing makes me happier than seeing a big old stack of beautiful fabrics or a big batch of cookies cooling on the racks. Pure bliss I tell you!





Summer is my favorite time of the year because the days are pretty much mine to do with as I see fit. We purposefully don't plan a lot, so we can just hang out and do our things. It is our time to giggle, build, veg out, create, and play. Exactly how summers should be!


I am getting ready to open up an Etsy shop to sell some of my creations, so keep an eye out for that! K has been having fun taking pictures of me in the finished aprons. He acts like it's a fashion photo shoot. All I know is it makes me laugh hysterically!


Enjoying the summer with my family is definitely a finer thing in life! Head on over to Amy's Finer Things to see what everyone else is celebrating this week. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Summer bliss! Sounds perfect. :) I'm a schedule girl by nature, but I do enjoy the flexibility of summer. You're adorable modeling your apron!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!