Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's Out for Summer!

After having an interesting school year I am pretty happy to see my summer vacation finally here! At 12:30pm our kids and staff will be doing the happy dance inside and out!

I love teaching and my students have learned so much, but our breaks are my time to regroup, refocus, and recharge for the next group of kids. I think I can safely speak for most teachers by saying... summer vacation is definitely a finer thing in life!



I guess the look on my face shows how much I am looking forward to just being mom for the next couple of months! Head on over to Amy's for Finer Things Friday to see what everyone else is doing the happy dance about!

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! I'm so glad for summer!! :D It definitely is written all over your face!

    Have a great weekend!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your summer break with your boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!