Friday, June 4, 2010

Raw Milk 101

We are just getting into trying raw milk for our family. It has taken me quite a while to get K to agree try it out, so I will be letting you know how it goes! We are fortunate enough to live down the road, well down the freeway, from Organic Pastures right here in the central valley. They put together a little video to let you know just how their products get from the "Grass to the Glass". I love how passionate they are about their business!



I wanted to share in case any one out there reading is in California. Organic Pastures has booths at farmer's markets and is available in several store locations.

In full disclosure I just wanted you to know I haven't received any compensation or products for writing this post, I just thought it was an interesting video and wanted to share!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!