Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Moving Right Along

It's amazing how life just keeps moving along...
keeping myself busy with last minute Christmas shopping and sewing...
Connecticut is still on my mind...
avoiding the news and all the negativity and just focusing on my family.

This year so many people have gone simple during the season...
bless their hearts!
We toned things down last year and I hope we never go back to a big Christmas!
Focusing on less has made it so much better...
less pressure and less busyness!
Less keeping up with all the craziness...
I'll take it!

My sewing machine has been humming with secret gifts...
my list is shrinking...
three more secrets to make...
I'm loving all of it!

Enjoy your family my friends!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!