Thursday, December 20, 2012

So Thankful

 
Everyday I am thankful for my boys...
but to be totally honest they have been getting 
longer and tighter hugs this week.

I always try to listen to what they are telling me...
but this week it has been with both ears and my heart.

Being a momma is the best job I have...
but this week I am more grateful than ever 
that I have my boys here with me to mother.

Trying to make each moment count...
being present...
listening...
hugging...
laughing...
living.

I see them going off to college in the blink of an eye...
and I know I still have so much to teach them.
Getting them ready for the world is my job...
I don't take it lightly...
I am cherishing my role in their lives and theirs in mine.
What a blessing this family gig is to us all.

Until next time,

 
Joining Casey

 Joining Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!