Monday, December 10, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello last week before Winter Break...
I'm positive you can hear my "woohoos" through the screen!

Hello feeling special...
last week my Monday rocked....
I had a Secret Santa leave me treats
and a sweet student brought me some goodies!


Hello new banner...
I think a bit of glitter spray paint 
will make me love you even more!



Hello lots of prep work...
making sure we had lots of inventory to choose from this weekend.



Hello first craft show...
we learned a lot and had fun...
already planning for future shows!


Hello Christmas Aprons...
so much fun!



 
Hello finishing Christmas decorating...
minimal look this year...
but the most special decorations made the cut!



Hello new week ahead...
a cold is starting...so boo...
but break is almost here...so yay!


Hello everyone!  I hope you all have a great week!

Until next time,


Joining sweet Lisa for Hello Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!