Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{sick}

Sometimes being a mom and a teacher is hard...
there really isn't anyone to come in a take over for you when you are sick...
especially right before winter break...
it's more work to call in a sub than to just tough it out...

So I call in reinforcements...
vitamin c...
 
my homemade honey cough syrup...
scarves around my neck...
and throw a smile on my face...
tell my students I am okay...
but please listen the first time...
my voice is shot.
My boys pass on their nightly story...
trying to let my voice rest...
such sweeties!
I cannot really complain... 
because I am so lucky this is really my first cold this school year.

2 1/2 more days and I will be home for three weeks...
I can do this!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!