Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy!

I realized I haven't been posting much lately. Life is happening all around me. Halloween costume making, Thanksgiving hosting, and now Christmas projects for school fill my mind. Sorry for being a bad blogger, but real life is calling me in multiple directions. Home, school, friends, it's a busy season in my life. I am hoping I'll be able to breathe a little better after the 18th, ah Winter break! Three glorious weeks to regroup and recharge!

Anyway I wanted to share one of the songs my L and my students will be singing for their Christmas programs at school. I wasn't sure if the kids would like the song, but they love it!

Let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson.

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!