Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Friends and Family


We were so very lucky over this Thanksgiving weekend to have our friends and family stay with us at our home. You always learn so much more when you "live" with someone. I learned that I love having this people in my life and I missed them just moments after they left. Our house was too quiet. (I know that's hard to imagine with the boys running around everywhere.)

Today I am thankful for having the chance to get to know my friends and family even better! We had a great time and I hope this will be the first of many Thanksgivings we spend together. So today I am grateful for visiting with our company over the long weekend! Head on over to Laura's for Gratituesday to see what everyone else is grateful for this week!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!