Monday, December 21, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week 12-20-09


We are finally on winter break and boy, are we enjoying not having to be anywhere! I am so looking forward to Christmas this week. The presents are almost all wrapped and we are ready for some cookie baking over the next few days. I am so very thankful to have this time off with all my monkeys, we sure needed it!


Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Cinnamon Rolls, Pancakes, French toast, Frittata


Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Summer Sausage and Crackers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather


Dinners:

Sunday- Hamburgers, Onion Rings

Monday- Homemade Beef Tacquitos, Spanish Rice, Beans

Tuesday- Chicken Stir Fry, Steamed Rice

Wednesday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Thursday- Toasted Cheese Sandwiches and Soup

Friday- Christmas Day Feast- Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Gravy, Sweet Potato Casserole, Rolls, Deviled Eggs, Pumpkin Pie, Dutch Apple Pie

Saturday- Leftovers Feast

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. I love not having to be somewhere too! I can get so much more done at home.
    You have a delicious menu planned!
    I'm so glad that my husband isn't working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
    Here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding "Do you still read the newspaper"?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!