Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eat from the Pantry Challenge-Monthly Menu


I have made our menu plan for the month and it looks pretty good. I'll be off to Winco and Costco this morning to replenish a few things before we start our "Eat from the Pantry" challenge. I will mainly just be buying dairy items, refilling my spice jars, and topping off my sugar and flour buckets. I think we are good to go, so wish us luck. I'm sure we'll be at the Farmer's Market for veggies and Costco for milk, but my focus is to use what we have or make do without! I am totally hoping to stay out of the grocery stores as much as possible this month!


Here's what we have on the dinner menu this month:


  • Pizza x 5 (Every Friday, but I think we'll switch it up by making individual sizes)
  • Sloppy Joes
  • Fajitas
  • Talapia
  • Beef Tri-Tip x 3
  • Roasted Chicken x 2
  • PW's Chicken Pot Pie
  • Poor Man's Meal
  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • Spaghetti
  • Tacos
  • Pulled Pork (may use PW's recipe)
  • Hamburgers x 2
  • PW's Enchiladas
  • Lemon Chicken
  • Fettuccini Alfredo
  • Toasted Cheese and Soup
  • PW's Marlboro Man Sandwich
  • PW's Lasagna
  • Pork Country Ribs
  • Meatloaf
  • Quesedilla
  • Pasta with Red Sauce

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love reading about what other people are having for dinner. :) Your menu sounds yum!! (Dontcha feel bad for people who hate to cook - I love it!)

    It also cracked me up that we all totally know what PW means. I haven't seen her cookbook yet - it's sold out here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!