Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh the Books I can Read!

I love to read, but I am not really a fiction reader. I love books full of information on making my life better, easier, tastier, more frugal, (you fill in the blank). I feel like Number 5 in Short Circuit, "I need more input!" (Okay, my boys and I are probably the only ones who know that line, but we love that movie!)

I am so looking forward to the stack of books I have acquired over the last few months. Some of the books I had in my Amazon cart forever, but I finally broke down decided to use some of my Swag Bucks to help with my order. I also received a couple as gifts to read over the break.
I am on winter vacation, so after this week I will have a lot of time to go through all of these glorious resources.

As I go through them I will let you all know what I think. So far, so good, I think I made some wise choices. There is so much information out there about nutrition, cooking, parenting, and living. It is a lot to sort through, but I'm on a mission to do the best I can for my monkeys (the big one too). I hope I can get through most of them over vacation, but that may be a tall order. One thing is for sure, I will be trying out a lot of recipes from PW and Nourishing Traditions over the next few weeks!

So today on this Gratituesday I am grateful for the resources I am discovering in the stack of books on my nightstand and for the time off to tackle reading all of them! Visit Laura at Heavenly Homemakers to see what everyone else is grateful for today!

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love to read! Looks like you've got lots of good books to keep you busy (& happy) during this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!