Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week 12-13-09


This is our last week before WINTER VACATION! I am so excited, but I still have a lot to accomplish at home and at school. We get to go to N's Christmas program on Tuesday. I had so much fun at L's program; I can't wait to see the next one! Our menu went a little off kilter last week, but we still ate at home. I am hoping to keep on track this week and just cook what I planned!


Here is what we have planned for this week:


Breakfasts: cereal, oatmeal, waffles (freezer batch), banana nut muffins, Frittata


Lunches:
Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, fruit or veggies, granola bars, fruit leather


Dinners:

Sunday- Tri-Tip, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli

Monday- Ravioli with red sauce, Italian Sausage, Buttered Bread

Tuesday- Tacos, Beans, Spanish Rice

Wednesday- Pot Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Bread, Salad

Thursday- Poor Man's Meal, Salad

Friday- Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday- Fried Shrimp, Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!