Thursday, July 15, 2010

HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY!

It's back!!!



I found out one of my favorite magazines being back on when I was visiting another blog. I cannot remember for the life of me who it was, but THANK YOU!! I had to control myself from heading out to get my very own copy of Country Home the minute I saw it. I know it's silly, but I missed this magazine! I just recently let my sister take a stack home with specific orders to take care of them because they're not making it any more. Well I guess I can back off a little now! This issue is "late summer" and the editors note says there will be another issue in September.

I went on Amazon to see if a subscription is available, but I came up empty. In my search I did find out that the magazine does have a nice website. Here is the link if you're interested!

I know you probably all thing I'm a little off for being so excited by a magazine, but those of you that already know me are just confirming it! Hehehe. Seriously, it is a beautiful magazine with great inspiration! I will warn you it is a bit spendy, but I went ahead and splurged this time!

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!