Sunday, July 11, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week 7-11-10


I am so looking forward to this week! My favorite cousin and her girls are going to try to come visit for a couple of days. Her girls really want to learn how to sew, so she asked if I would help show them how to use a machine. I am so excited to be able to have some girl time! I don't see much of that around here. Hehehe

This weekend I was able to get a lot of baking done. I made 24 strawberry muffins, 24 banana nut muffins, 8 mini banana nut loaves, 2 strawberry bread loaves, 4 loaves of regular bread. I staggered everything so I didn't have to have the oven on all day. It really worked well! I was also able to get some pancakes and french toast made for the freezer. It is so nice to have my breakfast stash built back up!



I had to get a picture of all that goodness!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit, Scones, Scrambled Omelets

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Steak and Chicken Breasts, Red Potatoes, Broiled Zucchini

Monday- Hot Dogs, Fries, Salad

Tuesday- Easy Ginger Beef, Rice, Salad

Wednesday- Pulled Pork, Corn, Salad

Thursday- Leftovers- Clear out the fridge!

Friday- Pizza, Salad, Root Beer, Homemade Ice Cream

Saturday-Deli Sandwiches, Red Potato Salad


Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what a lot of baking! What a great meal plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! I wanna come for breakfast. But I can't bring my kiddos, or they might realize that some mamas make something other than cold cereal or oatmeal...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!