Friday, August 28, 2009

Listening to my Monkeys



We were all sitting around yesterday after school watching a new show on the computer. K and I were cracking up listening to all our little men having conversations and analyzing the show. They are just too funny! I just kind of soaked in the moment. When school starts around here we (okay- mostly me) turn into busy people who are trying to get things done for the next day. It was a welcome break to just sit and hang out with my monkeys. I am so happy to have this time with them, before I know it they'll be off to college!

Spending time listening to my boys is definitely a finer thing! Head on over to Amy's to see what others are celebrating on the Finer Things Friday!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is SUCH a good reminder! I need to remember to treasure these moments - soak them!

    It makes me think of Mary (in the Bible) where the Gospel of Luke says she "treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart."

    This morning, with a teething baby and a messy kitchen, I'm gonna be like that!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy. I deleted your link because it just went to my Finer Things button. Want to relink this?

    Down time with the family after a busy week?! Definitely a Finer Thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!