Tuesday, November 3, 2009

House to Home



Wow! It's Tuesday already?!? The days are flying by around here, but that is okay because it means we're getting closer to Thanksgiving! I am so excited this year because we are having a lot of friends and family coming to our house to stay with us! I LOVE cooking for Thanksgiving, so when a relative asked if she could bring her family to our house this year it took me about 1/2 a second to say YES! Then I got the wild idea to invite another friend and her family to come stay with us too! She talked to her main man and he was super excited about the idea and that's from someone who doesn't like to go visit people. I did remember to ask K if he was okay with all the guests and he said it sounds like fun. Did I mention I love that man!

So today on this Gratituesday I am very grateful for a house that is turning into a home with friends and family welcome any time! I am also grateful that we have rekindled family relationships and never let friendships die off no matter how many miles are between us. Life is so good and I am trying my best to remember to enjoy every moment!

Head on over to Laura's at Heavenly Homemakers for a month of Gratitude!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I find hosting Thanksgiving to be a true blessing and joy, and have actually gotten a little depressed when we've gone to family member's homes instead. I'm so happy to finally see someone who enjoys it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!
    May the Lord bless your Thanksgiving and help you as you work to prepare everything! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!