Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week

I have had a busy weekend in the kitchen. Lots of good stuff going on! I love this time of year, but I think my cooking gene goes into hyper-drive!

Here's what we have planned for our meals this week.

Breakfasts- oatmeal, cereal, pancakes (freezer stash), french toast (freezer stash), waffles (freezer stash), and Banana Nut Muffins (freezer stash).

Lunches- ham sandwiches, PB & J sandwiches, apples, carrots with ranch, leftovers

Dinners-

Sunday-
Fajitas, Spanish Rice(turned out AWESOME, according to the men around here), Refried Beans

Monday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Buttered Bread

Tuesday- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy

Wednesday- Pulled Pork, Corn on the Cob, Pasta

Thursday- YOYO (leftovers)

Friday- Homemade Pizza Night

Saturday-
Tacos, Spanish Rice, Beans

Well that's it, I am looking forward to being home on Wednesday for Veteran's Day. We have a lot to remember this year as we honor all who serve and have served! If you need more inspiration head on over to Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!