Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Thoughts



I am beyond blessed in my everyday life. I don't have everything my little heart desires, but I have everything I need. I have been thinking a lot about all of the things I am thankful for in my life and it pretty much comes down to my boys, my hubby, and my friends and family. Sure it's great that we have a nice house and dependable cars, but those things are not my world. I am thankful for those things, don't get me wrong, but I am most thankful for the people I am surrounded by in my life.

This weekend we get to host our friends and family from out of town. I am so excited to see everyone and to be able to share our home. I will be running around after school for the next few days like a little busy bee, but it will all be worth it when I get to talk (probably nonstop) and cook (a whole bunch of yumminess) and shop (until we drop) with these amazing ladies.

So on this week of thankfulness I am most thankful for the people that I have in my life!

You should stop by Laura's for Gratituesday to see what everyone else is thankful for this week!

Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. I love that you get to be together eating, talking, and shopping - my three favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! What a blessing to have your best friends come!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, it's the people in our lives that are the real blessings. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know some very unhappy people that have all they want and only want to be happy with friends and family . I consider friends and family my gold and silver in life

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so true, the car and house are just things, they can be replaced but not your family and friends.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!