Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 2-6-11



Weekends just seem to fly by these days! I am ready for a couple of three day weekends to get back on track. Being sick last weekend put a wrench in my usual routine. I think I am ready to tackle some more projects now that I had a week to recoup.

The garden is calling my name, I need to get out there and get it prepped for planting season! K started weeding and found some potatoes! This garden is going to be even better than last year! I am so excited! I think having a garden this year is going to be even more important with food prices creeping up more and more.

Evenings are going to be my sewing time this week. I borrowed my sister's sewing machine until I can get mine fixed or upgrade. K wants me to upgrade and I think I am more inclined to put my cash toward a new machine rather than keep fixing my poor over used baby. I think 13 years of hard use is pretty good! We will see what I can find. All I know is I have some more ideas floating in my head and I need to get them transferred to fabric!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
YOYO ~ You're on your own

Monday- Spaghetti, Italian Sausage, Buttered Bread, Salad

Tuesday- Grilled Cheese, Soup

Wednesday-
Pulled Pork (freezer), Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Rolls

Thursday- Hamburgers, Fries, Salad

Friday- Pizza, Salad

Saturday-
Beef Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!