Saturday, February 5, 2011

Visited {week 1}

These are the blogs I have been devouring these days...I love them and I am increasingly inspired by these ladies and their stories every day!

Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy...she is a sewing mama of three like me! I love her voice and her style! She makes the most beautiful things and I think she is a fabric junky like me!

Maggie @ Gussy Sews ... I want to have her business and financial sense when I grow up. Not to mention beautiful things in her shop.

Lisa @ Lisa Leonard Designs ... what a lady. I love her attitude and her jewelery!

Meg @ whatever ... her pictures and her stories make me smile everyday!

I am in a creative mood, not unusual, but very strong right now so seeing these ladies in action makes me sit up and hit the sewing machine.

Of course these are not all the blogs I hop on, but these are some of my favorite creative ladies right now.

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!