Saturday, February 19, 2011

Visited {week 3}

These are some posts that pulled at my heart this week. I love reading about people's stories!

Lisa Leonard's sister Chrissie@ Lisa Leonard Design is sharing her story of adoption. We've gotten chapter one and two, but I am anxiously awaiting to read the rest of the story.

Courtney @ Life on Courtney Lane is back and sharing her family's struggles over the past year. I was so happy to see her blogging again!

April @ Funky Vintage Kitchen shared about healing and moving forward after miscarriage. I am still processing our loss, so I was right there with her!

Emily @ Remodeling this Life made me proud. She finished her half marathon goal! What an awesome accomplishment!

The creations these folks make inspire me!

Joel@ Made by Joel shares his awesome projects, toys and art. I love the little flower building toy he made for his daughter! I love the simplicity of wooden toys!

Tamar @ Nest Decorating is giving me my spring color fix with her jewelery and pictures. Seeing her color choices together just makes me smile. This necklace is just happy! I could do some damage in her shop if I had some extra spending money!

Organizing and getting rid of clutter makes my heart happy. I am totally looking forward to this challenge. I have one really bad room in mind. I cannot wait to get it set up and wonderful!

Tsh @ Simple Mom is starting a challenge called Project Simplify. I AM IN! It will be hard putting up some of the before pictures, but the after pictures will make it so worth the embarrassment!

I hope you enjoy these great blogs too!

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!