Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thinking

My mind is always racing. I mean always. I have 500,000,000 ideas swooshing around me constantly. Sometimes I wish I could just call a time out and have a moment to just write down everything into a list and call it good. I know a lot of other ladies out there can relate. So here's what I am going to do, I'm going to try to get some of those thoughts out and post them right here...it is completely random and free form, so take what you will from it...


I am frustrated as a teacher right now
I want to be sewing every day
There is a lot to do to set up a legitimate business
I want to be playing with fabric right now
K needs a new cell phone..his is MIA
I don't want to be coughing right now
Z's birthday was great!!!
I am such a lucky mom
I have more laundry to get through today
I should be resting, but I can't
I hope N has a good time on his field trip!
My class get's to go on a field trip next week
We still need the permission slips from the office
I want our debts gone and K's business to flourish
I love the bloggy world
So many amazing ladies out there inspire be daily to be more, but also to know I am enough
This house needs to be dusted and vacuumed in a bad way
I wish I had more energy this week
I have an awesome marriage
Drama annoys me
I love talking to people, but I don't want to hear the bad stuff over and over if you're not going to change it
It is so quite right now and all my boys are snuggled up
I love that L and N snuggle in one bed even though they don't have to share
I love that I get random hugs from my boys and that K always tries to make me laugh and smile

Whoa, that felt good! Sometime just releasing a few thoughts is all I need to quiet my mind just a tad!

if you got through this whole post you rock! If you didn't I totally understand!

Until next time,


~~~~~~~~~~
Linking with WFMW at We Are That Family

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes have to sit down with a little notebook and jot things down for my sanity!! You're not the only mama with 1,000 things running through her mind!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!