Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What I Learned {week 2}

What I learned this weekend....

the boys are reflecting the attitudes K and I have developed, nothing like looking in a mirror to see something yucky. We are fixing this big time!

I want all of us to do some sort of community service, but I want the boys to be safe. Trying to find a good place for all of us to serve.

I love working side by side with K

I love it when K wakes up early and we get to talk without little people commentary

my boys really love reading


K and Z are good at doing computer projects together

the urge to be able to stay home full time and home school the monkeys is getting stronger

the boys and K have about a trillion Lego pieces

I love having the freezer full of the boys' favorite breakfasts

checking things off my TO DO list makes me smile!

What did you learn this weekend?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!