Saturday, February 12, 2011

Visited {week 2}

These are the blogs I have been bouncing around on this week. I have been a reader of Lindsay and Rachel for a while, but Mique, Katy, and April are new to me. It has been fun to look through archives and learn more about these ladies!

Lindsay @ Passionate Homemaking shared a peanut butter and chocolate treat I know my hubby would love!

Rachel @ Frugal and Simple Living shares her heart and her journey as a wife, new mama, and new rational minimalist.

Mique @ Thirty Handmade Days makes me smile! I love reading about her projects and life.

Katy @ no big dill has some mad sewing and design skills and is a mama to 5 girls! I love the little dresses she has been coming up with for Project Run and Play.

April @ Funky Vintage Kitchen is a blast! Her writing feels like we are gabbing on the phone! She has some beautiful wares in her shop, I love window shopping through her stuff!

I hope you enjoy these ladies too!

Have a great weekend!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!