Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan for the Week 2-27-11



Another weekend has come and gone. How does that happen so fast?!? I was able to get our monthly grocery shopping done on Saturday and get all the freezer stuff portioned out and ready for use. It makes it so nice to be able to just grab something out and know it is the right amount for a meal. We're not good about eating leftovers, so I try to just make what we will eat for each meal.

We were able to make more progress on getting the Lego and Art room sorted out. K saw me with the camera and said, "Oh no, your mom is going to blog about this!" To which I replied, "I sure am!" wink, wink! I think it will be good for us to see where it was and where it is now. We already put the art tables to work last night helping Z make a project for his history class. Let me tell you having a designated space makes all the difference!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what we have planned to eat for this week:

Breakfasts: Cereal, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Muffins, Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Fruit

Lunches: Ham or PB & J Sandwiches, Meat and Crackers, Leftovers, Fruit or Veggies, String Cheese, Hard Boiled Eggs, Granola Bars, Fruit Leather, Homemade Chewy Bars

Dinners:

Sunday-
Cheese Ravioli, Italian Sausage, Salad, Bread Sticks

Monday- Sloppy Joes, Corn, Salad, Bread

Tuesday- Kielbasa, Corn, Salad

Wednesday-
Tri Tip, Rice Pilaf, Broccoli, Rolls

Thursday- BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, Rolls

Friday- L's Birthday ~ Nacho Night

Saturday-
Pizza, Salad

Find more menu planning inspiration at Organizing Junkie.


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your words!